Debbie Elkind is an experienced freelance senior copywriter who works with clients ranging from advertising and digital agencies to government departments and not-for-profit organisations. She’s written the full spectrum of marketing and advertising collateral, including website copy, blogs, eDMs, brochures, newsletters, business case studies, and corporate communications.
As a food writer and reviewer she contributes regularly to food websites (Taste, Ninemsn Food and SBS Food) and her work has appeared in the Sydney Morning Herald, Feast magazine, the SMH Good Cafe Guide and The Foodies Guide to Sydney, among others.
• Website content and SEO copywriting
• Blogs and other content marketing
• Print and online editorial and advertorial
• Digital and mobile advertising copy
• Brochures and business case studies
• Editing and proofreading